Our core capabilities
Sourcing & Procurement
Manufacturing & Packaging
Your market partner in pharmaceutical manufacturing
Technology & Site Transfer
Warehousing & Logistics
SOURCING, PLANNING & PROCUREMENT, SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT
We manage over 500 suppliers in our global network ensuring the quality of materials and supply continuity.
MANUFACTURING & PACKAGING
Our fully-equipped production facilities allow conversion to multiple forms and various packaging presentations
- Tablets (plain, sugar-coated, film-coated, chewables)
- Capsules (hard gel and soft gel)
- Powder and Granules
- Orals (Syrups, Suspensions, Solutions, Elixirs)
- Topical (Mouthwash, Gargle, Solution)
Semi Solids and Topicals
- Creams and Ointments, Gels and Pastes
- Personal Care (Shampoo, Lotion, Wash)
- Suppositories and Pessaries
- Dedicated manufacturing plant for Cephalosporin production
- Tablets (Film-Coated)
- Powder for Suspension
- Capsules in bulk or in blister/strip packaging
Our stringent quality system ensures that all products are produced to the highest quality standards.
WAREHOUSING, EXPORT & LOGISTICS
We make sure that the quality of products is maintained until the end of the supply chain through our trusted logistics partners.
We are committed to following the standards set by PIC/S GMP to achieve the highest level of quality and regulatory compliance.
We offer a range of high quality pharmaceuticals (prescription, over-the-counter, home remedies), food supplements and personal care products in a variety of dosage forms, formats and packaging presentations.
Our highly qualified team assists customers by providing technical support with product registration and other testing, quality and regulatory requirements.
Provide Turnkey Solutions
We provide turnkey solutions for many formulation and manufacturing needs and challenges to help our clients meet their business requirements.
Analytical Method Development
Our laboratories ensure that products undergo rigorous trials, process validation, analytical method development and validation, stability testing and independent or collaborative product interchangeability testing aligned with local and international regulatory guidelines and quality standards.
Full Quality System Services
- Material Quality Control - Testing of raw imported bulk and packaging components, in-process, semi-finished and finished products.
- Documentation - Preparation of Technical Dossiers, Master Batch Documentation, Manufacturing/ processing instructions and Packaging orders, Validation documents, Test Methods and Specification sheets.
- Validation - Process and Non Process Validation (equipment, facility, and utility systems including cleaning validation), Method Validation, Method Development and Verification, Computerized System Validation
- Product Release - Batch record review to appropriately determine satisfactory conformity to its finished products specification prior release.
- Product Evaluation - Stability testing, Annual Product Review, Pharmacovigilance and Handling of Product Complaint
This is achieved by:
- Keeping up to date with all legal and regulatory policies, procedures and guidances.
- Maintaining and understanding all scientific and technical requirements of all healthcare products.
- Obtaining and maintaining necessary licenses and marketing authorizations.
- Advising on legal and scientific restraints or challenges and requirements.
- Participating in the development and approval of product marketing concepts and packaging prior commercialization.
Guided by the brand owner's strategic direction, we can create successful ethical promotion strategies, trade and consumer programs, and digital marketing solutions.